International Certification in Agile Project Management
ITPP provides the benefits of an agile delivery model in combination with best practice for Project Management. The certified IT Project Professional will have a better understanding of how IT-projects should be planned, managed and controlled, and how agile principles can be used to empower the business-, user- and supplier interests in the project.
To certify managers of IT projects, a concept has been developed that combines agile methodology with well-established best practice project management methodologies, based on PRINCE2®. These practices are complementary and represent a project management suite tailored to IT development projects.
Benefits of ITPP for project managers, project executives, product owners and test managers:
- Provides a sound base for highly useful application of project management in IT development projects
- Gives an overall understanding of agile project management, principles, concepts and methodologies
- Includes typical success factors and pitfalls in agile IT development projects, including those that are regulated by a customer/supplier contract.
Benefits of ITPP for organisations including larger corporations:
- Achieve a higher degree of predictability in your projects
- Avoid the costly, non-profitable projects – deliver on time and to agreed quality and cost based on best practice for Project Management
- Give your co-workers highly recognized tools that enable them to handle their project management role
- Achieve higher profitability, lower risk and more satisfied customers
Earned Value Management in ITPP
Watch an example of how to do Earned Value Management in agile projects.
Value Breakdown Structure
Watch an example of how to do Value Breakdown Structure in agile projects.
The certification provides you with 46 PDU if you are a PMP certified from Project Management Institute.